We are committed to protecting the personal information of our clients and won’t share the information with any third parties.
Personal information, such as usernames and passwords, are to be regarded as confidential and are not to be shared with anyone.
The following instructions should help with MirTalk customer safety:
How to ensure your safety?
There are many different ways for you to ensure your safety. Here are a few tips in a nutshell.
If you need to report any suspicious activity or security problems, you can contact us (link to email@example.com).
It is important to choose a safe password for the MirTalk -account. Hackers use common passwords to access your account, whether it is your e-mail or MirTalk-account. Therefore, it is very important to keep your password strong and unique. Use combinations of numbers, capital and small letters and signs, such as %, #, *, $, €. Don’t use names, dates of birth or clear words, for they are easy to guess. The longer your password is the better. Choose a password that tou can remember easily and that only you possess.
REMEMBER TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD:
Even if you have a strong password, you should remember to change it regularly.
Take care of your smartphone
Viruses can harm your smartphone and collect your private information even if you’re not using any application. In order to avoid any unwanted activity follow these steps:
- Don’t open any e-mail attachments if you don’t personally know the sender. If you have doubts, it is always wise to contact the sender and make sure of the authenticity of the message, even if the message seems harmless, like an e-card or a funny picture.
- Always use an antivirus software to ensure the safety of the received files.
- Make sure your smartphone is regularly updated.
- Use caution when visiting web pages. It is recommended to visit only official web pages.
Update MirTalk regularly
• We will let you know any time there are updates available. Whenever there is a new update available, please update to the latest version of MirTalk.